“(1A) Sub-paragraph (1) is not to apply to those liabilities items the valuation of which by the undertakings included in a consolidation is based on the application of provisions applying only to insurance undertakings, nor to those assets items changes in the values of which also affect or establish policyholders’ rights. (7) This paragraph does not apply to the difference between the valuation of investments and their purchase price or previous valuation shown in the long-term business technical account or the non-technical account in accordance with note (9) on the profit and loss account format. The company’s directors must, in determining how amounts are presented within items in the profit and loss account and balance sheet, have regard to the substance of the reported transaction or arrangement, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles or practice. 33.—(1) Subject to paragraph 32, the amount to be included in the balance sheet in respect of transferable securities not held as financial fixed assets may be the higher of their cost or their market value at the balance sheet date.
Restructuring costs are excluded from Adjusted EBITDA, Adjusted Profit and Adjusted EPU because restructuring costs represent charges reflecting specific actions taken by management to improve the Partnership’s future profitability and therefore are not considered representative of the underlying operations of the Partnership. Impairment loss is excluded from Adjusted EBITDA, Adjusted Profit and Adjusted EPU because impairment loss on vessels represents the excess of their carrying amount over the amount that is expected to be recovered from them in the future and therefore is not considered representative of the underlying operations of the Partnership. Gain/loss on disposal of vessels is excluded from Adjusted EBITDA, Adjusted Profit and Adjusted EPU because gain/loss on disposal of vessels represents the difference between the carrying amount and the amount that was recovered through sale and therefore is not considered representative of the underlying operations of the Partnership. In the current period, Transaction costs are excluded from Adjusted EBITDA, Adjusted Profit and Adjusted EPU because they are charges and items not considered to be reflective of the ongoing operations of the Partnership, which we believe reduce the comparability of our operating and business performance across periods.
The difference between cash basis and accrual basis accounting
This journal entry is completed to establish your Prepaid Insurance asset account that represents the prepaid amount. In a scenario with escalating lease payments, the average expense recorded is more than the lower payments at the beginning of the lease term. Eventually, the lease payments increase to be greater bookkeeping for startups than the straight-line rent expense. In the case of the rent abatement above, the company begins paying rent but the payments are larger than the average rent expense which includes the abatement period. Unearned revenues represent amounts paid in advance by the customer for an
exchange of goods or services.
- (c)any money spent (otherwise than by the organisation or a person acting on its behalf) in paying any expenses incurred directly or indirectly by the organisation.
- 65.—(1) Where shares of more than one class have been allotted, the number and aggregate nominal value of shares of each class allotted must be given.
- As the seller of the product
or service earns the revenue by providing the goods or services, the unearned
revenues account is decreased (debited) and revenues are increased (credited).
- On April 6, 2023, the Partnership entered into an Agreement and Plan of Merger (the “Merger Agreement”) with GasLog and subsidiaries of GasLog.
- (5) In the balance sheet and profit and loss formats set out in Schedules 1, 2 and 3 to these Regulations, “participating interest” does not include an interest in a group undertaking.
(2) Particulars must be given of any extraordinary income or charges arising in the financial year. 66.—(1) Subject to sub-paragraph (2), there must be stated the amount of the interest on or any similar charges in respect of bank loans and overdrafts, and loans of any other kind made to the company. (c)whether any valuable security has been provided by the company in connection with that liability and if so, what. (b)in a case within sub-paragraph (4), to an item shown under either of those categories. (d)the amount of any other adjustments made in respect of any such provisions during that year. (5) Any valuation models and techniques used for the purposes of sub-paragraph (4) must ensure a reasonable approximation of the market value.
Lack of access to working capital for Care Home Businesses
(3) There must be stated, where practicable, the aggregate amount or estimated amount of contracts for capital expenditure, so far as not provided for. But in the latter case particulars of the method of valuation adopted and of the reasons for adopting it must be disclosed in a note to the accounts. (2) Where the reasons for which any provision for diminution in value was made in accordance with sub-paragraph (1) have ceased to apply to any extent, that provision must be written back to the extent that it is no longer necessary. 20.—(1) Where the reasons for which any provision was made in accordance with paragraph 19 have ceased to apply to any extent, that provision must be written back to the extent that it is no longer necessary.